There could be one of 3 reasons for this:
1. Your browser is using a "cache" that is retaining old links, or
you've saved an old link as a favorite book mark. This is an
increasing problem with Windows XP and the newer versions of Internet
Explorer and Netscape. In either case, you'll need to clean out your
stored files and / or reset you links prior to being able to view this
If you're accessing codec corner with IE,
1. go into TOOLS
2. INTERNET OPTIONS
3. under the GENERAL tab go down to TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES and click on SETTINGS.
4. Change CHECK FOR NEW VERSIONS to EVERY VISIT TO THE PAGE.
5. Shut down your browser and restart it
Then you should have little to no problem.
2. You're following a link from a web site other than codec corner or the abme faqs. If so, you'll have to enter the site from the proper starting point to reach the link you want. Just click on one of the above to start.
3. We messed up. Please
help us fix it. Send us an email at the below link, and provide the
to allow us to get it fixed. In return, and for as long as they last,
provide you with new email --> email@example.com or